A brutal Triathlon or Road race setup
Yes, with this setup you can conquer it all. Many triathletes go for this combination; the deepest rim as the rear wheel provides that speed and stiffness you want to have on your back while having an ultra-aerodynamic front wheel that also leaves you completely in control during all conditions.
This setup is also popular because you have one set that can be used everywhere. From flat and windy courses to the more hilly or city courses with lots of corners. You just don't have to worry about the setup. Just Get Confident and Go Fast.
Although being primarily a triathlon setup it would work on a road bike as well. Just imagine the killer look when you have this combination on your bike! It basically provides the same performance; super fast acceleration and speed but with easy handling skills. But that killer look does it.
RYOT Rims based on LAW technology
The RYOT rims are based on the LAW (Laminair Airflow Wing) technology. The wider LAW rim profile results in improved aerodynamics and also provides higher comfort, partly due to the use of wider tires. Thanks to the internal width of the rim, it is suitable for mounting tires up to 42mm.
Go wild with RYOT decals in custom colors
The standard decals in shiny black or white naturally look good on any bike. But imagine your RYOT wheels with custom decals in colors that perfectly match your bike. How cool is that! Especially for the RYOT series, we have custom decals available in no less than 17 colors that you can easily apply yourself.
When you order a pair of (new) RYOT wheels here, the color option is free of charge! Just add them to your cart and the amount will automatically be deducted!
High-end hubs to choose from
Hubs are a critical part, perhaps the most critical part of high-end wheels. We offer you to choose our own branded FFWD hubs, which offer you very solid and reliable technology without compromising on quality and durability. Do you want to save extra weight in combination with higher precision and stiffness? Then the DT 240 hubs with the improved EXP ratchet system may be the best choice!
All are 12mm thru-axles compatible, but thanks to the conversion kits they can be converted to a 15mm thru-axle or quick-release mount in no time. Each type of hub in the RYOT wheels is center lock disc compatible only.
What's in the box
- RYOT 77 rear wheel
- RYOT 55 front wheel
- FFWD branded wheelbag
- Pre-installed tubeless tape
- Tubeless valves
- Disc rotors are not included!
- Super Fast Delivery Shipped directly! If not on stock we will build and ship the next day. All to make you Go Fast as soon as possible!
- Three Year Warranty FFWD warrants its products for a period of two years after the date of purchase. An additional year of warranty (three year total) is rewarded to all FFWD riders who register their wheels.
- 100 Days Free Trial For all wheelsets bought directly from our webshop, we offer a 100 days free trial and return policy with full refund.
- Premium Service High quality and the fastest personal service to get you back on your bike as soon as possible!
- Crash Replacement We offer a unique service for those who crashed their wheels. Contact our service department for the possibilities!
- Worldwide Shipping All wheelset orders are free from shipping cost, no matter where in the world you live! (Shipment by UPS)