Tubulars are still the choice of many pros!
The RYOT 55 Team Tech offers a very low weight, super fast acceleration, and sublime driving characteristics: the RYOT 55 Team Tech is your perfect partner in crime!
While tubeless is definitely gaining ground, tubular wheels are still the number one choice in the pro peloton. The RYOT 55 Team Tech is developed in close collaboration with teams from the professional peloton. The feedback from professionals at the highest level has a big value resulting in the special Team Tech edition of the RYOT.
Thanks to a very low weight of only 1470 grams, the RYOT 55 Team Tech is a real all-rounder in both flat and hilly races. At the same time, these full carbon tubular wheels with a high rim profile offer fantastic comfort, on any the road surface.
Member of the RYOT Family
The fastest RYOT in wind tunnel tests, beating all wind angles. Okay the looks certainly help, but with a maximum of stiffness and aerodynamics the RYOT 55 will make you really finish any job.
Rims based on LAW technology
The RYOT 55 Team Tech rim is based on the LAW (Laminair Airflow Wing) technology. The wider LAW rim profile results in improved aerodynamics and also provides higher comfort, partly due to the use of wider tires.
Perfect choice for cyclocross
Thanks to the RYOT 55 Team Tech wide, it provides a better fit to glue tubulars up to 33mm. As a result these top wheels are perfectly suited for cyclocross.
High-end hubs to choose from
Without any doubt hubs are an critical part, perhaps the most critical part of high-end wheels. The RYOT 55 Team Tech wheels offer you to choose our own branded FFWD hubs, which offer you a very solid and reliable technology without compromising on quality and durability. You want to save extra weight in combination with a higher precision and stiffness? Then the DT 240 hubs with the improved EXP ratchet system may be the best choice!
All RYOT wheels are 12mm thru axle compatible , but thanks to the conversion kits they can be converted to a 15mm thru axle or quick release mount in no time.
What's in the box
- RYOT 55 Team Tech wheelset (front and rear)
- FFWD branded wheel bag
- Valve extensions
- Disc rotors not included!
- Super Fast Delivery Shipped directly! If not on stock we will build and ship the next day. All to make you Go Fast as soon as possible!
- Three Year Warranty FFWD warrants its products for a period of two years after the date of purchase. An additional year of warranty (three year total) is rewarded to all FFWD riders who register their wheels.
- 100 Days Free Trial For all wheelsets bought directly from our webshop, we offer a 100 days free trial and return policy with full refund.
- Premium Service High quality and the fastest personal service to get you back on your bike as soon as possible!
- Crash Replacement We offer a unique service for those who crashed their wheels. Contact our service department for the possibilities!
- Worldwide Shipping All wheelset orders are free from shipping cost, no matter where in the world you live! (Shipment by UPS)